My newfound friend, 9 to 5 poet has written about her Poetic Verbs. She is actively writing daily and recording her action "verbs" for the week. I told her I would begin, but I missed Monday, so here goes.
* decided to begin this writing adventure daily (doesn't only have to be poems)
* collected writing tools - a cool leather journal that fits in my purse, with unlined paper so I can doodle or draw and add to my writing.
* began a Fiction Writing class that will continue in the summer.
* created a blog for the Boise State Writing Project so they could begin to share their writing...infant stages
* e-mailing my friends to catch up and allow them to know I am alive
* blogging to share my writing even if I don't think it's good enough
* Reading two How to poetry books to learn new poetic forms
* tried two new types - cinquain & pantoum (failed this one)
* bought my book club materials & my books for summer writing class
* wrote a poem for my daughter's graduation
* wrote several class poems chicks, rainbows, & yes, underwear!
* committed to stick with this and not be afraid.